XF86Setup on a G3 laptop

Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net> writes:

> You can customize /usr/doc/xserver-common/examples/XF86Config.eg
> (i.e. copy it to /etc/X11/XF86Config and then hack on it).
> Unfortunately automated configuration is lacking on non-Intel
> architectures at the moment...

That almost worked for me.  I'm trying to get a G3 laptop up and
running, and I think I got everything in XF86Config straightened out,
except for the mouse.  What's the protocol and device for the G3
Powerbooks?

Better yet, does anyone have a working /etc/X11/XF86Config from a G3
laptop that they could mail me?

Thanks