Re: install on IBM PPC 604e

On Fri, Sep 04, 1998 at 11:06:45AM +0200, Czako Krisztian wrote:

To answer my own question :) (and a new one)

> http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~geert/PowerPC/Install/zImage.ps2

with boot net I could start this image but the system crashed shortly. In
fact, I haven't seen the "normal" linux kernel messages just something
else. If you think it helps, I'll copy the exact messages here.

Could someone give me a Linux kernel for IBM 604e powerpc with ps/2
keyboard and mouse and bootp+rootfs-on-nfs support?

Thank you!

Regards,
Slapic

--
hacker: /n./ One who enjoys the intellectual challenge of creatively
             overcoming or circumventing limitations.