[Popcon-developers] popcon issues

[Bill Allombert]
> I do not think I have the priviledge to see them either.
> However the munin graph are available:
> https://munin.debian.org/debian.org/popov.debian.org/index.html
> (see https://dsa.debian.org/ for the password).

Thank you.  Look like most of the activity it taking place in very short
periods, and that the machine or the munin collector is overloaded for
several hours every day (the white stripes in the graph, see for example
cpu usage).

Based on the graphs, I would guess alsmost all submissions are sent
around 05:00 during the night, which would overload the web server given
what appear to be its process limit.  But there seem to be other tasks
going on that trigger the white stripes in the munin graph.  Perhaps
some other cron jobs overloading the IO capasity?

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen