[Popcon-developers] popcon issues

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 02:00:29PM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Perhaps it is time to cluster the reception of requests?  How are Ubuntu
> able to handle the load they are receiving?  Should we use their script
> instead?

I do not know how they do it, but their numbers are inflated since they do not
remove outdated submission. Also popcon.ubuntu.com is unfrequently updated.
(last update Sun Apr 19 02:33:10 2015 UTC)

So I do not know how much traffic they actually process.

Cheers,
--
Bill. <ballombe at debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.