Re: Question about pool for debian

Thanks Robert:

Ok, if I don't have to do anything as far as changing anything, my next question
is why isn't one of the packages I need available through apt-get install or
dselect.  I am still a little confused.

>From what you are stating below, I don't have to change /etc/apt/source.list at
all in order to pull in a package that I need from the pool.  However this
doesn't appear to be the case as they are still not available.  Example, the
package I am trying to obtain is dbf2sql.

What did I miss or not understand.

Keith