Re: Converting dev-ref to use rST

Hi,

I tried further with experimental rest branch.

I think I need to redo the whole thing again to get cleaner result but
this is good learning.

Now I have narrowed down issues as follows:

1.   need to replace @@@...@@@  by |...| and figure out to use substitute
    or embed all entity references (DBK&PO)

2.  pandoc without "--reference-links" seems better
    As far as HTML result, works fine except missing toctree
    This should be addressed manually

3.  inter-chapter reference to section title lacks section title text auto-filling
    For example  `??? <#key-maint>`__

2 is trivial

1 and 3 are non-trivial which requires me to get used to Sphinx a bit
more.

I may start new branch "rest1".

Osamu