Re: Converting dev-ref to use rST

Hi,

On Mon, 08 Apr 2019, Sean Whitton wrote:
> I am considering to working to convert dev-ref to rST+Sphinx this
> summer.  I would like to start a discussion about doing that.  The
> main things that I need to learn from this discussion are:

I just want to point out that contrary to the Debian policy (which had no
translations when it got converted), dev-ref does have a bunch of
translations and I wonder whether there's a way to convert the translated
docbook with your same process and somehow match the various strings
together to update PO files...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer