Re: Breaks in lenny

On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 16:33:58 -0500, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> said:

> However, out of all the packages with Vcs-* fields, only about 400
> (20%) don't use alioth. If maintainers going MIA and taking their
> version control repos with them becomes a problem, we could
> proactively mirror those onto alioth. A mirror that only ran when a
> new version of a package was uploaded shouldn't generate too bad load,
> especially for the ones already using distributed systems.

        Are you counting people using <VCS>.debian.org as using Alioth?
 I am asking since I do not use Alioth, but I do have mirrors of my
 archives on a public debian.org machine; and I wondered if my packages
 were being counted.

        manoj
--
echo "ICK, NOTHING WORKED!!!  You may have to diddle the includes.";;
Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution