Re: Debian Menu policy leads to confusion

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 12:44:18 +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 12:12:40AM +0200, Linas Zvirblis wrote:
>>
>> I see your point. But then there is no reason to separate terminal
>> emulators from other applications, therefore I suggest moving them to
>> "Applications/Terminal Emulators". It might confuse old users, but
>> having things organized in a consistent intuitive way is more important
>> that traditions, in my opinion.
>
> No opinion here.

Actually it is much better as it is now.  It's more convenient for me
to start a terminal that is one click away rather than searching for
it in nested menus.  I even use it to start apps since I have many
installed and it is very hard to dig them in the menus.

IMHO easier access to frequently used terminals is justifiable.

--
Yavor Doganov