Re: Question regarding policy (11.2)

Josip Rodin wrote:
> And you are totally ignoring what I wrote in my initial mail!

I'm sure your mail was the most important post on the thread and stuff,
but -

a) I am catching up from a 40 thousand message, 1 month backlog, and
   frankly whatever you said didn't really stick in my mind.
b) I didn't respond to it, I responded to emails that seemed to
   seriously be advocating doubling the number of -dev packages in
   debian. In particular, I responded to this statement by Jamin W.
   Collins:

   > On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 10:22:38PM -0800, Brian Nelson wrote:
   > > Err, sorry.  I was under the impression that Jamin supported moving
   > > *all* static libraries to separate packages (the "worst case" scenario
   > > as James said).  Maybe I misunderstood him.
   >
   > I do support such a move.  It increases the options available.

If I had specific arguments with your post, I suppose I would have
responded directly to it when I read it. Perhaps this insight into my
email habits will cut down on pointless flaming in the furture.

Anyway this thread is going nowhere, why don't you make a concrete
formal policy proposal or something.

--
see shy jo