Re: RFD: Essential packages, /, and /usr

On Sun, Jun 16, 2002 at 11:37:40PM +0100, Stephen Stafford wrote:
> [...]
[...]
> stephen:~$ echo ABC | sed 'y/ABCD/abcd/'
> abc
>
> Sure it does.  It just has different syntax :)

If I recall correctly, I was trying to do something with POSIX character
classes.

N.B.: This has nothing to do with discover's init script.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     No math genius, eh?  Then perhaps
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     you could explain to me where you