Re: The Serious severity

* Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> [020503 09:21]:
> On Fri, May 03, 2002 at 08:16:32PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> > There may be subtle differences between the meanings of the various
> > terms, but they are *very* strongly correlated, which is right at the
> > other extreme from orthogonality.
>
> They are only corrolated if you want to do that, and it causes anomalies and
> fraction between developers, and make it impossible to manage bugs for an
> unreleased architectures efficiently.

I don't think this clouds the discussion since the unreleased
architecture bugs can be handled in a way other than the official BTS.
As crazy as this idea sounds, I think weakening the whole system
definitions for the sake of the unreleased parts is untenable.

Regards,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>