Re: [PROPOSAL] Allowing crypto in the main archive

On Wed, Jan 10, 2001 at 10:41:39PM +0000, Tim Haynes wrote:

> But, if you don't mind me being absolutely clear, putting the stuff up on a
> publicly accessible site based in the US knowing that folks from the dodgy
> 7 might come visiting is still acceptable?

   Due to the dilligence of our security agencies the blacklisted 7 are not
on the Internet (the official US govt line IIRC).  At the very least it
appears They've made it difficult to get IP numbers and DNS names if you're
blacklisted.  Sudan's web pages seem to be hosted in the U.S. under a
variety of .net and .com addresses (sudan, sudmer, sudagric,...)