Re: [PROPOSAL] Full text of GPL must be included

At 08:17 am +1100 on November 30, 2000, Anand Kumria wrote:

> 1. "You may copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Program's
> source code as you receive it ..."
>
> Applies to *source code* only. We distribute orginial tarballs
> which include the licence text. We are okay here.

keep reading:

        "[...] and give any other recipients of the Program a copy of
        this License along with the Program."

so you're not allowed to distribute verbatim copies of the Program's
source code unless you include the License in your distribution of the
Program.

	brian