Re: priority of x-window-manager

From: Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu>
Subject: Re: priority of x-window-manager
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:26:03 -0500

> I'm willing to support such a priority increase now;

Great! It is really great.  Thanks a lot.

> We can't just say "add 10 points if the window manager is
> internationalized" without telling the possible thick-headed American
> package maintainer how to determine whether it is or not.  :)

I leave the technical arguments to professionals but please
do not worry so much.  If a maintainer fails to add points then
thick-headed Japanese, Korean, Chinese ... people will report BTS
immediately :)

Regards,			2000.3.16

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>