Re: priority of x-window-manager

From: Changwoo Ryu <cwryu@idis.co.kr>
Subject: Re: priority of x-window-manager
Date: 15 Mar 2000 21:04:47 +0900

> Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:
>
> You misunderstood "i18n" as just the translation support (and "l10n"
> as the translations).  Translation is just a category of i18n.
> Atsuhito means i18n for the correct character displaying.

I see.  I felt that there was misunderstanding between
Branden and me but I could not find out what it was.

But now, from your clear explanation, I can understand what
is the misunderstanding between us.

Thanks for your kind comments but I wonder why you can find out
the misunderstanding so clearly.