Re: Debian runlevel policy?

On Wed, Mar 03, 1999 at 05:07:41PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> I guess we should start a discussion as to what we want in the runlevels.
> If there's anything that shouldn't be in at least one of the multi-user
> runlevels, xdm is it.  What else?
>
> N.B.: We'll also have to change the default runlevel to be the most
> featureful one.

Things like xdm not starting because xfs/xfstt haven't started yet
completely have been reported--quite annoying.  We do really need to look
at the problem because of these types of things I think.  Hopefully we
come up with something cool/sane!  =>

PGP: E8D68481E3A8BB778EE22996C9445FBE             The Source Comes First!
To boldly go where no bunch of geeks have gone before :)   --Joel Klecker