Re: /usr/share/doc (was Re: weekly policy summary)

> >>"Chris" == Chris Waters <xtifr@dsp.net> writes:

>  Chris> It may be too late.  We *NEED* consensus on this sort of thing:

>         No, we do not need a consensus. The DPL can still mandate a
>   solution by fiat, thank god.

Man, your reading comprehension skills have gone to pot since you
decided that this was all something to be furious about.  I much
prefer calm, reasoned debate.  Especially when discussing technical
issues.  I hope we can both get on the same page one of these days,
because I'm really tired of being misinterpreted and attacked for
things I didn't say.

I certainly hope the DPL has more sense that to listen to someone on
the edge of hysteria about an issue.

>  Chris>   Wonko is compliant with policy version 3.0.0.0; the
[...]
>         Until the policy document come out (and it may be years before
>  that happens, the package is indeed in violation of policy.

Bzzt, thanks for playing.  3.0.0.0 is policy today.