Re: weekly policy summary

Previously Joey Hess wrote:
> Software depending on non-US (#37251)
>   * Under discussion.
>   * Proposed on 06 May 1999 by Marco d'Itri; seconded by Gordon
>     Matzigkeit, Joseph Carter, Chris Waters and Davide G. M. Salvett.
>   * Proposal to allow software that depends on software in non-us into
>     main (currently restricted to contrib).
>     ( This may be unnecessary given the recent re-org of non-us. )

I'm not sure I like this one. This would mean that main is no longer
self-contained, which I would consider a bad thing. I wonder if it
would be a better idea to move those package from contrib to non-US/main
so we can have both self-contained main and main+non-US/main CD's?

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl