Re: Making sure that policy amendments don't die

Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> BTW, does somebody know why the old bugs are completely erased? Shouldn't
> they be left there for future reference? I mean all bug reports that were
> closed, not only policy bugs. Of course, the BTS would need a filter to
> handle this, and a few more commands.

Yes they shouldn't be erased. I suppose they are because of disk space
issues (probably now nonexistant) and issues with the format of the database
not handling lots of bugs well. It's been suggested the latter can be worked
around by moving them to a different directory.

--
see shy jo