Re: An Empty `real' virtual package ?

  Johnie>  This seems to go against current practice -- AFAIK its only been
  Johnie> done once ("xbase"), with Overfiend kicking and screaming the whole
  Johnie> way.

That's why I asked, I don't like it that much either.

  Johnie> Better to put ogonkify in the ogonkify package, and have a2ps
  Johnie> depend on that.  APT handles this well.

Trouble is, neither the a2ps author nor the oginkify author (who is happy to
have ogonkify be distribuedt via GNU a2ps) like the idea that much.

So it'll be the status quo, I presume. One largish a2ps package, with
ogonkify inside it.

--
According to the latest figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless.