Re: weekly policy summary

On Sun, May 16, 1999 at 05:04:53PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> > Maybe I'm missing something here (it wouldn't be the first time), but I
> > believe wichert said the changes in the non-us archive (ie, that non-us
> > is now a section of main, whether the archive happens to be on pandora or
> > on master is pretty much irrellivant..)  If that is the case, and dselect
> > tells me that it is, is this not pretty much taken care of?  If it is,
> > perhaps we can consider this issue now moot.  Other opinions?
>
> It still depends on if we consider non-us/main as a part of main or not.

I thought that was the general idea.  Was I wrong about this?

While the year 2000 (y2k) problem is not an issue for us, all Linux
implementations will impacted by the year 2038 (y2.038k) issue. The
Debian Project is committed to working with the industry on this issue
and we will have our full plans and strategy posted by the first quarter
of 2020.