Re: Software in main that is throughly useless without non-free software

>         Really? I think otherwise. I think your views are
>  fascist. Stop trying to control people, and impose your mores on
>  them.

Control people?  Who am I trying to control?  I simply proposed an
extension/alteration/whatever to policy.

For someone who is so anti-'ad hominem' arguments, you seem to be
using them fairly freely against me.  Thanks, it really makes me feel
good.

>         Who are you to judge how useful some program is to me?

We already do.  We say that a program is not useful if it has a
Depends: or Recommends: on non-main software.

--
James