Re: [PROPOSAL] moving the menu hierarchy into debian policy

	I agree with Wichert in that first we should agree on a complete
menu structure before making it policy, we already have a base we can work
with, and there were many proposals in it.
	I think adding the base to the policy and then changing it would be
	a) confusing to people not following the process (some maintainers
that do not keep track of debian-devel/policy that often)
	b) counterproductive since it would add bureaucracy to the problem.

	If the developer's could not agree into a complete structure then
the base should be made policy, because it must be made policy, whether
complete or not.

	Regards

	Javi