Re: [PROPOSAL] moving the menu hierarchy into debian policy

Previously Joey Hess wrote:
> Then the discussion died down. On reviewing the discussion, it looks
> like no-one disagrees that some menu structure should be added to
> policy, but there is some disagreement that the suggested structure
> should go in as-is.
>
> To summarize what people said:
>
> Wichert Akkerman - we should overhaul the current structure before
>                    putting it into policy.

I still feel this way. I really don't see the advantage of putting
something in policy right now when we already know it's going to be
overhauled anyway. So I guess I propose postponing this until
after the overhaul.

Wichert.

E-Mail: wichert@cs.leidenuniv.nl