Re: [PROPOSAL] moving the menu hierarchy into debian policy

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I still feel this way. I really don't see the advantage of putting
> something in policy right now when we already know it's going to be
> overhauled anyway. So I guess I propose postponing this until
> after the overhaul.

I'll say again - it can help enourmously to have an agreed upon base that
*we know works fairly well* before starting to change everything. It limits
the changes people are going to propose.

Anyway, does anyone else agree with Wichert or is he the lone objector?

--
see shy jo