Re: Documentation license problem solved: OpenContent License (OPL)

    Ben> I think our ongoing problem of finding an appropriate license
    Ben> for documentation has been solved.
    Ben>
    Ben> On slashdot.org today, an article about the OpenContent
    Ben> License (OPL, pronounced 'opal') was posted.

    Marcus> this really does surprise me now, as I've more or less
    Marcus> been appointed (there were no objections) to be the
    Marcus> official contact person for Debian to the OpenContent
    Marcus> group. Please read in debian-private archive, starting
    Marcus> from message

You're right. I'm sorry, I guess I missed the old discussion. :)

*snip excellent discussion*

    Marcus> To put a long remark short: The contact to OpneContent is
    Marcus> already build up and active, and as soon as something
    Marcus> remarkable comes out of it, I'll let all of you know.

Okay. Thank you for setting the matter clear, Marcus. :)

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters F and A and the number 13.
"It is sad. *Campers* cannot *dance*. Not even a *party*." -- Orz, SCII