Re: Documentation license problem solved: OpenContent License (OPL)

Hi!

 >> [...] You may not charge a fee for the OC itself.
 JR>          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 JR> As I understand it, GPL does not put this restriction on the
 JR> content it licenses.

That's one of the points I missed.  Thanks for reading the fine
print.

 JR> GPL applied to documentation ensures the content is free, or
 JR> doesn't it?

Yes, it does.

 JR> What`s the point with another license?

It makes the intent of the author more obvious, for those who don't
think about the full implications of the GPL.

--
 Gordon Matzigkeit <gord@fig.org> //\ I'm a FIG (http://www.fig.org/)
    Lovers of freedom, unite!     \// I use GNU (http://www.gnu.org/)

Copyright (C) 1998 FIG.org; the creator offers you this gift and wants it
to remain free.  See http://www.fig.org/freedom.html for details.
  This work may be copied, modified and distributed under the GNU General
  Public License (GPL).  See http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.