Re: NAG messages.

On Tue, Sep 22, 1998 at 03:40:57PM -0400, Brian White wrote:
> I don't want to remove people.  I feel the nag service is a helpful service
> for many people that just need a small push to encourage them to fix their
> outstanding bugs.
>
> I can understand the problem with receiving hundreds of pieces of email
> about it.  Nag was never designed with the current system in mind.  What
> I've done instead is to change nag so that it only sends one piece of email
> per maintainer which includes all bugs of a given type and severity.  With
> this, you'll never receive more than one email on any given day.

That's acceptable to me.  What bothered me was the volume of messages,
which makes it difficult for me to navigate throught the folder I have
reserved for maintainer mail.

Thanks for making that alteration.

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |
Purdue University                   |   The software said it required Windows