Re: Call for seconds: Policy modifications

    Manoj> No you don't. Not when I am installing/updating Debian on
    Manoj> my 200 machine compute farm. Especially since we do not
    Manoj> have unattended installs anyway, and even then I would
    Manoj> object to being spammed.

 When you are installing Debian on 200 basicly identical machines, why
 not install it on one box, then boot the others with a floppy, and
 image the hard drive over an nfs mount?  I've heard of a school that
 maintains a room full of Windows PC's like that.  When one gets
 screwed up, they boot it to Linux and re-image the Windows drive from
 a `dd' backup.