Re: NAG messages.

Hi,
>>"Dale" == Dale Scheetz <dwarf@polaris.net> writes:

 Dale> I cc'd my request to policy, as I feel that this should be a policy issue
 Dale> and not left to the whims of one person.

	Please file a wishlist bug against debian-policy, with a
 subject starting with "[PROPOSED] ...".

	It would still need a proponent and seconds, but at least it
 shall be a matter of record no matter what.

	manoj
--
 Absolute: Independent, irresponsible.  An absolute monarchy is one in
 which the sovereign does as he pleases so long as he pleases the