Re: A mechanism to amend policy documents

Manoj writes:
> Would there be serious objections to having the policy maintainers
> actually take over the developers reference?

I think it's an excellent idea, if you will bring it up to date and keep it
there.  That's more important than classifying it as documentation or
policy.

> If needed, we can make it clear that the package does not carry the full
> wieght of policy.

That would be best.  Otherwise it might be seen as implying that only
certain methods of creating packages are approved.
--
John Hasler
john@dhh.gt.org (John Hasler)