Re: A mechanism to amend policy documents

Hi,
>>"Adam" == Adam P Harris <apharris@burrito.onshore.com> writes:

 Adam> Actually I see the developers reference as just another documentation
 Adam> file.  I've never seen to it referred to as core policy before.

 Adam> Well, assuming it is decided to be a "core policy document", I'm happy to
 Adam> relinquish control over it.

 Adam> It's already in cvs on cvs.debian.org under the DDP cvs area, BTW.

	I see. Well, I have no strong sentiments about this; I just
 had assumed that the developers reference was an introductory policy
 document, but it can easily be seen as a DDP package. I'm willing to
 leave it be until this is resolved.

	What do the rest of you think? Is this a policy document?

	manoj
--
 Humor in the Court: Did you ever stay all night with this man in New
 York? I refuse to answer that question. Did you ever stay all night