Re: Proposal Announce Processes

> 	So why don't you bookmark the bug page on policy? Any proposal
>  shall show up as a wishlist bug, and formal amendments shall show up
>  as regular bugs. The bug reports shall be retitles to show the
>  current status.
>
> 	Given the use of the BTS, any such list is redundant.
Yeah right. I just said that reading all the messages that get into my
mailbox is too much and the solution is to force me to regularly check a
web page...

This is useful for the policy group but not for outsiders. If some policy
affects my packages this will just mean it won't get implemented/will be
delayed. I can't possibly read every single change to policy and this is
already a problem. If the dicussions affect my packages in more fundamental
manners, policy will start to be ignored altogether.

Luis.
--
Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk>
PGP Fingerprint = F8 B1 13 DE 22 22 94 A1  14 BE 95 8E 49 39 78 76