Re: Proposal Announce Processes

Hi,
>>"Luis" == Luis Francisco Gonzalez <luisgh@cogs.susx.ac.uk> writes:

 Luis> With the amount of traffic in almost all debian lists, I can
 Luis> hardly keep up with all of it. I do want to know the issues
 Luis> discussed but get burried in lots of email. Now having that
 Luis> list would allow me to decide how relevant the discussion is
 Luis> going to be for any of my packages. Things decided here are to
 Luis> be implemented by developers and sometimes they have a good
 Luis> reason to object even if they don't normally follow all/any
 Luis> discussions in this list.

	So why don't you bookmark the bug page on policy? Any proposal
 shall show up as a wishlist bug, and formal amendments shall show up
 as regular bugs. The bug reports shall be retitles to show the
 current status.

	Given the use of the BTS, any such list is redundant.

	manoj
--
 Collins's Law: If you can't make a mistake, you can't make anything.
 Corollaries ("Rabinovitch's Rules of Sane Dialogue"): Everybody who