Re: Why I don't share Manojs fears.

Hi,
>>"Michael" == Michael Bramer <grisu@debian.org> writes:

 Michael> I understand it?  main contrib verbatim non-free Is this
 Michael> right?

	Yes.

 Michael> verbatim only for standard, law?  or documentation too?  or
 Michael> software too?

	Not software. (We already have the DFSG for that). Not even
 documentation for software -- there are compelling arguments that
 documentation for software should be held to the same standards as
 the software itself.

	But I think any of the other categories of documentation that
 I have listed before.

 Michael> I agree with a verbatim distribution only for text (include
 Michael> documentation) but not for code.

	OK.

	manoj
--
 Every young man should have a hobby: learning how to handle money is
 the best one. Jack Hurley