Re: Chosing release goals for slink

Hi,
>>"Marco" == Marco d'Itri <md@linux.it> writes:

 >> * Autocompilation support
 Marco> What do we still have to do to support that?

	Nothing much, I hope. Now that I am back, I shall be working
 on a set of scripts that do just that (my scripts also create a CVS
 tree for the sources; but it should be trivial to re-work them to
 eliminate the CVS step. Hmm. Indeed, that may be the better approach
 -- the CVS stuff could indeed be optional).

	I expect to have an alpha release ready some time next week
 (after I catch up with all my email ;-)

	manoj

--
 "A lecture is where the notes of the professor become the notes of
 the student without passing through the mind of either one." anon