Re: Locales and Programs parsing other's output

Hi,
>>"Marcus" == Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de> writes:

Marcus> Wow, I feel a document of high value and quality coming
Marcus> up. This is my personal wishlist, as I'm truely an
Marcus> unexperienced programmer:

	[SNIP]

	Whooee, that's some list. I think we do want to think about
 the scope of this document; books have been written about software
 techniques etc, and even then the topics mentioned are not covered in
 any level of detail ;-)

	I shall have to think about how far do we go, and how to limit
 the scope of this document. I do not think we can cover secure
 programming, portable programming, introduction to common softeware
 tools, historic bugs, I/O programming, and resource management in
 something less bulky than the average dictionary.

	manoj
--
 As for the basic assumptions about individuality and self, this is
 the core of what I like about cyberpunk. And it's the core of what I