Re: Proposal how to handle mass bug reports (was: Re: Bug Terrorism?

> 1)   The bug server takes care of reminding maintainers that have packages
>    with old unattended bugs. Everyone knows that there are old bugs open.
>    There is no need to send reminders without additional information specific
>    to the bug. Therefore, sending reminders to a bunch of old bugs just
>    because they are old is forbidden.
>      Instead, take a look at the old bugs and verify if they still exist.

Just as a minor note...  It isn't actually the bug system that does this.
I wrote a script (nag) that I run on my machine here.  I'm not complaining
or requesting that anything be done about it...  I just thought it would be
good to set the record straight.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )