Bug Terrorism?

With the rash of self-appointed mass-posts of similar bugs (the most
recent being Michael Bramer's decision that all xpm files should be
moved), I think we need policy as to what can be done when someone trys to
formulate policy by bug reports.  I'm more than half inclined to close the
slew of reports made without first consulting with debian-policy about
them.  I'm sure that it needs to be discussed.

--
             Scott K. Ellis            |        I don't explain myself.
          <ellis@valueweb.net>         |         My friends understand