Re: GNUstep and /usr/GNUstep...

Hi,
>>"Marcelo" == Marcelo E Magallon <mmagallo@efis.ucr.ac.cr> writes:

Marcelo> wmaker's author likes GNUstep. He made wmaker
Marcelo> GNUstep-happy. He wants to install things in
Marcelo> /usr/GNUstep/Defaults or /usr/share/GNUstep/Defaults, and
Marcelo> stuff like that.  I modified it to use /etc/GNUstep/Defaults
Marcelo> (sue me, I didn't ask here first -- now I realize I should
Marcelo> have). I think AT LEAST this part has to be there... unless
Marcelo> you want to incur in a policy violation putting conffiles
Marcelo> somewhere not in /etc -- funny, where have I heard this
Marcelo> before? ;-)

	Huh? There is an misunderstanding here. /etc/GNUstep/Defaults
 is great -- it is under /etc (in /etc is just sloppyspeak -- the
 policy asks you to create sub dirs if you think necessary)

	As far as I know, by both Joey's and my criterion, you did
 just fine.

	manoj
--
 "...the American dream, in recent years the object of much
 denigration even within our own borders, turns out to have been the