Re: Implementation of Developer's DB

> You _will not_ persuade me to abandon this.  If you make it mandated
> policy that I only have one email address I shall simply ignore you.

Come on Ian, what kind of attitude is this?  I sure everyone can think
of things in the "policy" that they don't like.  I find this type of
remark to be simply childish.  I've met you.  This seems unlike you.

Now, I'm not saying anything one way or the other about the policy of
having a single email address.  It's just the "do it my way or I won't
play" comment that gets to me.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )

               Friends are relatives that you make for yourself.