Re: Question on liblockfile (Re: policy Q's WRT imapd)

Christian Schwarz <schwarz@monet.m.isar.de> writes:

> The liblockfile-dev package contains a header file /usr/include/lockfile.h
> which declares
>
> int     lockfile_create(const char *lockfile, int retries);
> int     lockfile_remove(const char *lockfile);
> int     lockfile_touch(const char *lockfile);

Ignore what I said about publib-dev.  These are the functions I was
really looking for.  I could have sworn I searched for them and didn't
find them, which is what made me go off searching elsewhere, but I
must have overlooked them.

Thanks Christian.

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>