Re: When to get the upstream maintainer involved.

Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd@rosebud.sps.queensu.ca> writes:
> File the complaintt under Debian haters. How many Debian-positive notes have
> you seen from him ?

Not many.  He even prefers to distribute his source as .src.rpm's.

But I am sympathetic towards him though.  He must have an awfully thick
skin to put up with all those emails from everybody whose ever lost
a partition due to bum hardware or bugs.  I had that happen to me --
I'm actually convinced fsck is derived from a 4-letter-word, since it
sure fsck'd up my hard drive.  ;^)

Cheers,

 - Jim