Re: US Debian Crypto Policy - Project leadership position

Im in agreement with this.

Dave, if you're going to stand up to the government, then DO it, and dont
use it as an excuse to be a prick, otherwise you'll lose (have lost some
already) the moral support we were prepared to give you.

Jonathan Walther