Re: [OT] handspring visor experiences ?

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, <jas@eckard.com> wrote:

>> Does anyone here use a Visor? I am contemplating to buy one, and was
>> wondering if someone would share his/her experiences with it. Does
>> one need a serial cradle as well?
>
> I don't have a Visor, but if you're looking for an alternative to
> 3Com, I'd also suggest you look into the TRGPro (trgpro.com).

I would second that recommendation. My own experience with the TRGPro
unit has been nothing short of great.

[...]

> Oh yeah, the sound is supposed to be better, but I have no opinion on
> that.

It's substantially louder than any other Palm unit I have seen (but I
don't know for Visor product). Other than that, it's not really very
different.

        Daniel

--
Reality is a collective hunch.