Re: Interested in joining Debian Perl group

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 13:01:56 -0400, Richard Hansen wrote:

> > To be able to add you to the team on salsa we need your salsa account
> > name.
> rhansen

Thanks, I just added you, so welcome aboard :)

> (I snuck it in my original email via the libscgi-perl link; apologies for not being more obvious.)

(Oh, right, sorry for not looking careful enough.)

> > libscgi-perl is - as any CPAN distribution - a good fit for the team,
> > and if you move it to the team namespace, you'll easily find someone who
> > reviews and uploads it.
> Great! I assume I should set the Maintainer: field to:
>   Debian Perl Group <pkg-perl-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org>
> Correct?

Correct, amongst some other things :)

As a starter, please take a look at our docs at or linked from
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/Welcome
https://perl-team.pages.debian.net/
(especially policy.html and git.html)

For adding new packages, please use `dpt salsa pushrepo'.  The other dpt-*
tools might be helpful as well :)

Don't hesitate to ask any question on the mailing list or on IRC.

 .''`.  https://info.comodo.priv.at -- Debian Developer https://www.debian.org
 `. `'  Member VIBE!AT & SPI Inc. -- Supporter Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds: Fable Of The Brown Ape