Interested in joining Debian Perl group

Hi all,

I am interested in joining the Debian Perl group.

I recently became an upstream developer for ddclient (https://ddclient.net), and I started working on updating the ddclient package (https://salsa.debian.org/debian/ddclient) with torsten@debian.org's mentorship.

I'm also interested in helping package BackupPC 4.x (https://bugs.debian.org/873075). To that end, I have packaged an old Perl module from CPAN (https://salsa.debian.org/rhansen/libscgi-perl) so that it can be used as a dependency. I would love it if someone would sponsor that package: https://bugs.debian.org/963105. I used dh-make-perl, and it's a simple module, so hopefully it will be trivial to review and approve.

Thanks,
Richard