use Perl; # Annual meeting of the Debian Perl Group (BoF for debconf20 online submitted)

Hi team,

I just submitted a BoF for Debconf20 Online (using last year format).

As this is an online event, and to allow as many people as possible to
attend, I requested the BoF to happen around 12:00 UTC, please chime in
if you think another time would be better so I can change the submission.

As usual, one should check and edit
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DebianPerlGroup/OpenTasks beforehand to
collect items for discussion and ongoing work to be discussed.

I'll report back when I get scheduling info etc.

Hope to see you there!

nodens