Re: 2020 team sprint

Hi,

intrigeri (2020-02-19):
> I've set up an online poll but I don't know if all potential attendees
> feel comfortable with sharing their availability info publicly.
>
> How about we do this:
>
> 1. For a week, I'll share the link with team members who request it.
>
>    Those who choose to participate early take the risk that their info
>    will go public later.
>
> 2. In a week, if there's been no objection, I'll make the link public.

A week has passed and I've heard no objection, so here's the poll:

https://www.systemli.org/poll/#/poll/hjnNcynmd0/participation?encryptionKey=hcP9h2E5Mfj7xhrrbdAfvEGb209bqcAFh7Nx6lLp

I plan to sum up the results in ~7-10 days = March 5-8.

If you need more time to participate, please let me know :)

Cheers!